The VAULTS Kelowna Comes to Life
KELOWNA, August 13, 2019 – The VAULTS announces the wall lifting of its 19-unit premium storage
condominium development in Kelowna on August 14th & 15th. Unit owners and interested parties have
an opportunity to see the development come to life as the crane lifts each wall panel into place at an
RSVP event on August 15th from 2 to 7PM.
Joe Mahovlich, VAULTS’ President noted “It has been exciting working with the unit owners on their
vision for usage of the space. With the walls being lifted this week, we move forward to building the
interior walls and creating each owner’s inspiring space.”
The development is located in the Airport Business Park with close proximity to the Kelowna
International Airport and The Okanagan Golf Club. Individual units come complete with premium
standard features including spacious mezzanine and 3-pc bathroom. Sizes range from 1,677 ft.2 to over
4,000 ft.2, and are customizable for multiple purposes. Nine units are currently available with unit
occupancy scheduled for late fall 2019.
Premium standard features in all units include:
1. High 27’ Ceilings. Mezzanines are placed at the perfect height to park large vehicles below and
create a spacious mezzanine area.
2. Natural Light from large upper windows enhances the space, while providing privacy and
3. Large Electric Overhead Doors provide flexibility and increased manoeuvrability for interior
parking and accessing vehicles.
4. Building with Security in Mind. Concrete construction is non-combustible, impact resistant and
offers many additional benefits.
5. Fire Suppression and Air Detection Systems protects valued collections and provides a healthy
**MEDIA PHOTO OPPORTUNITY – contact James Murray, firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.862.8767 for
ground-breaking photo schedule.
About The VAULTS
Canada’s premier secured luxury storage condominiums where owners’ benefits far exceed just peace of
mind. The VAULTS become a personal space customized for cars, recreational vehicles and other storage
For information on the VAULTS, visit thevaults.ca. For media inquiries, contact James Murray
email@example.com or 250.862.8767.