The VAULTS Breaks Ground on its Second Kelowna Development
The VAULTS announces the ground-breaking of its second lifestyle storage condominium development in Kelowna. Over 75% of the 19-unit development is currently pre-sold. Pre-sales for the remaining four units are expected to be released in conjunction with the Walls-Up milestone achievement later this summer.
Joe Mahovlich, VAULTS’ President noted “Our first Kelowna Development was a solid success for us, and we are pleased at the overwhelming demand for the second Development.”
The VAULTS Kelowna II is located in the Airport Business Park with close proximity to the Kelowna International Airport and The Okanagan Golf Club. Individual units come complete with premium standard features including spacious mezzanine and 3-pc bathroom. Sizes range from 1,677 ft.2 to over 3,400 ft.2, and are customizable for multiple purposes. Unit occupancy is expected in late winter & early spring.
Premium standard features in all units include:
- High 27’ Ceilings. Mezzanines are placed at the perfect height to park large vehicles below and create a spacious mezzanine area.
- Natural Light from large upper windows enhances the space, while providing privacy and security.
- Large Electric Overhead Doors provide flexibility and increased manoeuvrability for interior parking and accessing vehicles.
- Building with Security in Mind. Concrete construction is non-combustible, impact resistant and offers many additional benefits.
- Fire Suppression and Air Detection Systems protects valued collections and provides a healthy unit environment.
**MEDIA PHOTO OPPORTUNITY – contact James Murray, firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.862.8767 for ground-breaking photo schedule.
About The VAULTS
Canada’s premier secured lifestyle storage condominiums where owners’ benefits far exceed just peace of mind. The VAULTS become a personal space customized for cars, recreational vehicles and other storage needs. For a list of all VAULTS Developments, visit www.thevaults.ca
For information on the VAULTS, visit thevaults.ca. For media inquiries, contact James Murray email@example.com or 250.862.8767.