The VAULTS Brings Next Okanagan Premium Secured Storage Development to Vernon
Vernon, November 10, 2020 – The VAULTS announces the development of their next Okanagan location
in Vernon with construction commencing this spring. The 20-unit luxury storage condominium
development is located on 45th Ave and 34th Street with close proximity to Highway 97 and Vernon
Square Mall. Individual units come complete with spacious mezzanine and 3-pc bathroom. Sizes range
from 1,677 ft.2 to over 3,300 ft.2, and are customizable for multiple purposes. Unit pre-sales will
commence on November 23rd, 2020.
Joe Mahovlich, VAULTS’ President noted “Our first Kelowna VAULTS location was highly successful and
proved the continued strong demand for premium lifestyle secured storage spaces, particularly in a time
where COVID-19 has people looking for alternate spaces from their work and home. Working with our
design team, unit owners can create their own inspirational space that also delivers privacy and peace of
mind through our secured storage solution.”
Premium standard features in all units include:
1. High 27’ Ceilings. Mezzanines are placed at the perfect height to park large vehicles below and
create a spacious mezzanine area.
2. Natural Light from large upper windows enhances the space, while providing privacy and
3. Large Electric Overhead Doors provide flexibility and increased manoeuvrability for interior
parking and accessing vehicles.
4. Building with Security in Mind. Concrete construction is non-combustible, impact resistant and
offers many additional benefits.
5. Fire Suppression and Air Detection Systems protects valued collections and provides a healthy
The VAULTS will also be expanding its Vernon development to include the COMMERCE, a commercial
and light industrial development offering similar premium features as the VAULTS. Units start at 1,400
ft.2 including mezzanine. Mahovlich commented “We are excited to bring the COMMERCE Development
to my hometown of Vernon. Smaller premium spaces for businesses are limited in many cities and the
COMMERCE provides an opportunity for businesses to own or lease a unit designed specifically for their
business needs and aspirations – a space that complements their brand and inspires their employees.”
The COMMERCE Development will be announcing more details later this month.