The VAULTS Announces a Second Kelowna Development
Kelowna, November 27, 2020 – The VAULTS announces its second development for Kelowna with
construction commencing this spring. The 19-unit luxury storage condominium development is located
next to the current VAULTS Kelowna location in the Airport Business Park with close proximity to the
Kelowna International Airport and The Okanagan Golf Club. Individual units come complete with
spacious mezzanine and 3-pc bathroom. Sizes range from 1,677 ft.2 to over 3,400 ft.2 and are
customizable for multiple purposes. Unit pre-sales will commence on December 7, 2020.
Joe Mahovlich, VAULTS’ Founder & President noted “We are incredibly pleased with our first Kelowna
Development and excited to build off its sold-out success. Strong demand for premium lifestyle secured
storage spaces in Kelowna continues, particularly in a time where COVID-19 has people looking for
alternate spaces from their work and home.”
Unit owners work directly with the VAULTS Designers to create a space that is unique to their tastes and
needs. At the VAULTS, ‘Your Passion Lives Here!”.
Premium standard features in all units include:
1. High 27’ Ceilings. Mezzanines are placed at the perfect height to park large vehicles below and
create a spacious mezzanine area.
2. Natural Light from large upper windows enhances the space, while providing privacy and
3. Large Electric Overhead Doors provide flexibility and increased manoeuvrability for interior
parking and accessing vehicles.
4. Building with Security in Mind. Concrete construction is non-combustible, impact resistant and
offers many additional benefits.
5. Fire Suppression and Air Detection Systems protects valued collections and provides a healthy
6. Control4 Base Automation enhances the owner experience providing smart technology
functionality and remote monitoring.
About The VAULTS
Canada’s premier secured lifestyle storage condominiums where owners’ benefits far exceed just peace
of mind. The VAULTS become a personal space customized for cars, recreational vehicles and other