Melcher Media Studios built the The Vaults AR App app as an Open Source app.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
What data do we collect?
For a better experience, while using the Service, you may be required to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to first name, last name, email address, address, phone number. This information is used for authentication purposes and will never be sold or shared to a third party.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you. The Vaults’ AR App is built using the Unity game engine and Vuforia AR platform.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
The platform may collect the following information:
- End User Device Information:
- Make, model and firmware version of the device
- Operating system name and version number of the user's device
- Camera profile version
- Information about the Software used to create the Developer Application:
- Vuforia API version
- Vuforia license keys for mobile and digital eyewear licenses
- Cloud Recognition client key for apps that utilize Cloud Recognition (This feature is not utilized by the "ViViBox AR" Application)
- Information about the Developer Application:
- Application bundle ID
- Application version, for tracking application upgrades
- Application's App Store ID recorded for Google Play Store
- Initial application session timestamp, for the first time an app is launched after being installed on a device
- Camera start and stop times. This is only recorded when the Vuforia app process is running.
- Vuforia application process start / stop / resume timestamps
- Recognition event timestamps
- Log Data file configuration defines frequency and file size of the log file to be transmitted to PTC
- Tracker state detected / tracking / lost timestamps
- Target created / destroyed timestamps
- Virtual button created / destroyed timestamps (This feature is not utilized by our Augmented Reality Applications)
- Virtual button pressed / released timestamps (This feature is not utilized by our Augmented Reality Applications)
- The IP address used by the end user's device for the purpose of inferring the country / region of use (but not the exact location).
The Vaults does not collect additional unique identifiers or personal information using our AR App.
What is the data collected used for?
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
How do we disclose the data collected?
Data collection by the Unity game engine has been disabled. Vuforia uses collected information for business purposes if de-identified and/or anonymized.
How is collected data retained?
Our AR App are built using the Unity game engine and Vuforia AR platform. Data collection by the Unity game engine has been disabled. PTC Inc. is responsible for the storage of data collected by the Vuforia AR platform.
How do I opt out?
To opt out of data collection you must uninstall the AR App. You may use the standard uninstall processes available as part of your mobile or PC devices.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to complete the necessary actions.