What Makes Storage, Luxury Storage?
June 7, 2016
CALGARY, June 7, 2016 – When one hears ‘offsite storage’, images of long narrow corridors filled with manual roll-up doors, bright lights and generic units stuffed with boxes come to mind. Self-storage has been a strong growth segment in real estate with over 3,200 facilities in Canada. For boats, cars and RV storage, most facilities are either open fields unprotected from the elements or communal space with access restrictions.
One of the newest segments is Luxury Storage, turning usage from utilitarian to inspiration. Joe Mahovlich, President for the VAULTS Development commented: “Luxury Storage Condominiums were introduced over a decade ago, we are evolving the space through our design focus on optimizing space functionality through higher ceilings, increasing security elements to deliver peace-of-mind and adding enhancements that truly deliver an inspirational space.”
5 Key Elements of Luxury Storage:
- Larger Units Customizable for Personal Inspiration – the VAULTS North Calgary is currently under construction and offers 5 different sized units from 1,650 to 4,005 SF that can be fully customized to the specific owner.
- Enhanced Features for Comfort – standard features include in-floor radiant heating, 3-pc bathroom, large electric doors and high windows providing natural light.
- Personal Entertaining and Relaxation Space – large mezzanines provide personal space to relax, entertain and enjoy the view of the main floor.
- Exclusive Community – exclusive clubhouse for owners to relax and socialize.
- Focused on Security – as the name implies, the VAULTS has been designed with security in mind. The exterior perimeter consists of 28’ high concrete walls and two fully enclosed main entrance doors with automatic retractable bollards.
Luxury Storage is not for everyone. For those looking to showcase and store cars, boats and RVs, or those looking for an inspirational space to create art and photography, it can be the perfect investment.