The VAULTS Brings Premium Secured Storage to Kelowna
August 30, 2018
KELOWNA, August 30, 2018 – The VAULTS announces the development of their new location in Kelowna with construction commencing this fall.The 19-unit luxury storage condominium development is located in the Airport Business Park with close proximity to the Kelowna International Airport and The Okanagan Golf Club. Individual units come complete with spacious mezzanine and 3-pc bathroom. Sizes range from 1,678 ft.2 to over 4,000 ft.2, and are customizable for multiple purposes. Unit pre-sales will commence on September 10, 2018.
Joe Mahovlich, VAULTS’ President noted “When we developed our first location in Calgary, we set our sights on establishing a higher standard than has been seen in similar developments. Working with our designer team, unit owners can create their own inspirational space that also delivers privacy and peace of mind through our secured storage solution. We are now set to expand our brand throughout Canada and are pleased to have selected Kelowna as our second location.” Premium standard features in all units include:
- High 27’ Ceilings. Mezzanines are placed at the perfect height to park large vehicles below and create a spacious mezzanine area.
- Natural Light from large upper windows enhances the space, while providing privacy and security.
- Large Electric Overhead Doors provide flexibility and increased maneuverability for interior parking and accessing vehicles.
- Building with Security in Mind. Concrete construction is non-combustible, impact resistant and offers many additional benefits.
- Fire Suppression and Air Detection Systems protects valued collections and provides a healthy unit environment.
About the VAULTS
Canada’s premier secured luxury storage condominiums where owners’ benefits far exceed just peace of mind. The VAULTS become a personal space customized for cars, recreational vehicles and other storage needs.
For information on the VAULTS, visit thevaults.ca. For media inquiries, contact James Murray firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.862.8767.