the VAULTS Breaks Ground on Kelowna Development
March 14, 2019
The VAULTS Breaks Ground on Kelowna Development
KELOWNA, March 7, 2019 – The VAULTS announces the ground-breaking of its 19-unit premium storage condominium development in Kelowna on March 14th. The ground-breaking ceremony will take place at 2PM and attended by Mayor Basran of Kelowna.
Joe Mahovlich, VAULTS’ President noted “We are excited to start the construction of our second location and bring the VAULTS solution to Kelowna. Working with our design team, unit owners will be able to create their own inspirational space.”
The development is located in the Airport Business Park with close proximity to the Kelowna International Airport and The Okanagan Golf Club. Individual units come complete with premium standard features including spacious mezzanine and 3-pc bathroom. Sizes range from 1,677 ft.2 to over 4,000 ft.2, and are customizable for multiple purposes. Sales are currently underway with unit occupancy scheduled for fall 2019.
Premium standard features in all units include:
- High 27’ Ceilings. Mezzanines are placed at the perfect height to park large vehicles below and create a spacious mezzanine area.
- Natural Light from large upper windows enhances the space, while providing privacy and security.
- Large Electric Overhead Doors provide flexibility and increased manoeuvrability for interior parking and accessing vehicles.
- Building with Security in Mind. Concrete construction is non-combustible, impact resistant and offers many additional benefits.
- Fire Suppression and Air Detection Systems protects valued collections and provides a healthy unit environment.
**MEDIA PHOTO OPPORTUNITY – contact James Murray, email@example.com or 250.862.8767 for ground-breaking photo schedule.
About The VAULTS
Canada’s premier secured luxury storage condominiums where owners’ benefits far exceed just peace of mind. The VAULTS become a personal space customized for cars, recreational vehicles and other storage needs.
For information on the VAULTS, visit thevaults.ca. For media inquiries, contact James Murray firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.862.8767.